We are an Globian non-profit organization that supports good causes and positive change all over the world.
The Richmond Fellowship Society, India, is a ‘not for profit’, Non-Governmental Organization that specializes in providing psychosocial rehabilitation services for individuals recovering from severe mental illnesses, particularly schizophrenia and allied disorders. RFSI is an Associate of the Richmond Psychosocial Foundation International, an organization with worldwide presence. It is also a member of Richmond Fellowship Asia Pacific Region. RFSI is the only Non-Governmental Organization in the country dedicated to psychosocial rehabilitation for patients recovering from chronic mental illness. It is a registered society under the Societies’ Registration Act (1860).
- To provide accessible, quality psychosocial rehabilitation, remove the stigma around mental illnesses, network with various organizations for training and organizing sensitization programmes, develop manpower in these fields, and make contributions relevant to the cause.
- RFSI is a strong advocate of equal rights for individuals with mental illnesses and believes in enabling these individuals to lead dignified lives within society.
- RFSI strives to provide suitable models of care that are designed for equal opportunity through affordable, acceptable and committed treatment.
- To provide support for mentally and emotionally disturbed individuals and to rehabilitate and reintegrate them with family and society.
- To create awareness in the public about mental health issues, for eradicating stigma and to enhance people’s understanding of the disabled.
- To promote mental health in the community.
- To collaborate and network with other organizations that have similar objectives.
We make the best for all our children.
Sports & Women
Facilities for People